We service diverse industries - particularly those with interests in polymer applications, adhesion, surface chemistry, and new product development. Our mission is to provide our partners with an economical and efficient alternative to conventional "in-house" R&D. Here are some of the services we provide:
- "Contract Partner" and "Business Partner" R&D
- Product Development - Serving the Polymer and Allied Professions Since 2001
- Product Research - Surface Chemistry & Materials Analyses
(FTIR, NMR, XPS, DMA, DSC, TGA)
- Intellectual Property - Patent Assistance
- Process/Product Performance & Problem Solving - Statistically Designed Experimental Methods
- Production Scale-up
- Management Consulting - Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, Technical Staffing
- Short Courses
- Industrial Applications of Thermal Analysis (as taught at Pittcon and FACSS)
- Technical Writing for Industrial Scientists and Managers (as taught at Pittcon and FACSS)
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF documents.
Title - We Need Love (reprise)|
Artist - Tony Parker
From the Album We Need Love
© 2009, Starlite MacPark (ASCAP)
Featuring the first recordings made with organosilane surface-treated titanium acoustic guitar strings (U.S. Patent 7,476,791)
A. A. Parker, Ph.D.
©2001-2013, A. A. Parker, Ph.D.
Contract Research and Development